Friday, July 1

Delays, not just for flights

Bonjour, as you all can imagine, I'm not done talking.  I know, that almost never happens....right...  I lost my main internet source during the beginning of the third week of the trip, and thus I lost my ability to blog.  Well, at least to share my blogs.  I have a whole couple of weeks to catch up on, as well as a month long journey to reflect on.    The convenience of a computer is now at my fingertips.  So this petite posting serves as a promise that there is more to come.  I took over 1200 pictures while I was there, so you better believe there will be more visuals as well.  I hope that made your mouth water like a croissant made mine for the entire last week of the trip.  Talk about a buttery, deliciously painful breakfast.  So that is also a confession there.  Hi my name is Keshia, and I have a problem giving up gluten.  In the land of baguettes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it is hard to resist.  Any who, more to come...

1 comment:

  1. If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; new, universal, and more liberal laws will begin to establish themselves around and within him.

    Flights to Kilimanjaro
    Cheap Flights to Kilimanjaro
    Cheap Air Tickets to Kilimanjaro

    ReplyDelete